What is Lookout Mountain Care Management Entity (LM CME)?
Lookout Mountain CME is a program of Lookout Mountain Community Services (LMCS). We are funded by the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD) to provide care coordination to families statewide. Using multiple approaches, LM CME staff help children and young adults with complex behavioral health needs achieve recovery and wellness in their homes and communities.
Our vision is for children, young adults and caregivers to receive the support and encouragement they need to achieve recovery and maintain wellness.
To work beside caregivers, children and young adults to ensure:
- access to timely and appropriate care
- services and supports are based on their individual needs
- resources and supportive connections are in place to sustain long-term recovery
How do we support recovery?
Our focus is to ensure children and young adults get the care they need while supporting the family in the recovery process. To accomplish this goal LM CME utilizes:
- evidenced-based and evidence-supported approaches to coordinate care, including: High Fidelity Wraparound (Wrap), Intensive Customized Care Coordination (IC3), and Transitions to Independence (TIP)
- a youth-guided, family-driven, strength-based, individualized, collaborative and culturally proficient approach to coordinate care across agencies and providers
- intensive home and community-based services and peer support as alternatives to costly out-of-home placements
Click here to view a special message from LM CME about recovery.